After a summer hiatus, our first conference call will be on Saturday, 9/21/19 at 10:30 AM PDT.
- VRON's Board of Directors Update
- Hopefully, a final decision by the City on "damage waivers" and when they become TOT taxable.
- New "Operational Audits" of vacation rentals
- The City's TOT indicators of overall tourism health and the VR economics
- Moratoriums and potential VR bans in Cathedral City, Palm Desert and LaQuinta
- Other topics as requested by VRON members
- At the end of the agenda, we will stay on the call to answer any questions for any recently permitted members
In order to setup the number of attendees on the call, please RSVP at the bottom of this page.
1. Dial Into the Conference:
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9626 - United States
Access Code: 250803#
International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/admin1574/#international
2. Join the Online Meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/admin1574
Online Meeting ID: admin1574
At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial in to the conference line. When prompted, enter the access code followed by hash (#).