Preserve Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs - Renew Your VRON-PS Membership!

Homeowners and homeshare owners (even if you have a property management company) -- To be a homeowner member of VRON-PS, you must have an active vacation rental permit with the City of Palm Springs.  The minimum annual membership fee is $100. Any amount less than this will not be processed.

To get started, please click on one of the amounts shown on the left.

Property management companies/agencies -- if you're an owner or employee wishing to join VRON-PS, please click here.

VRON-PS continuously educates our Palm Springs neighbors and elected officials about how vacation rentals contribute to our community. With your support, we can continue to collect and disseminate true facts and advocate for sensible vacation rental policies with the City Council, with the Vacation Rental Compliance Department, social media and to the print/broadcast media. VRON-PS requires continuing financial resources for costs such as legal, demographic research, marketing campaigns, Palm Springs charitable events, etc.

  • VRON's co-founders and Board members contribute their time and efforts and are not compensated.
  • We do not share your contribution and personal information with any outside entities.
  • As a trade association, your VRON-PS membership fee may be tax deductible as a business expense. Please check with your tax advisor.
  • VRON-PS is a registered 501(c)(6) non-profit corporation.

While we prefer you sign up via our website, you may also join by sending us a check.  Please include your:

  • A check made out to VRON-PS
  • E-mail address
  • Primary residential address and telephone number
  • Vacation Rental address & City ID # from the Registration Certificate of your vacation rental or homeshare.  
  • Mail it to: VRON-PS, 611 S Palm Canyon Drive, #7-120, Palm Springs CA 92264